Computer and Electronics Pin-outs
now browsing by category
Call us at 0557503724 for Dell Laptop Repair in Dubai
Dell is a multinational brand of laptop & the desktop computer on the market. Dell is an international product Maker Company related to Computer & Laptop. Large number of users of Dell Laptop & desktop Computer available in Dubai, UAE. Dell laptop is doing work very smoothly. If you looking any kind of hardware issues like heating problem, screen damage and crack, Disk issues, Keyboard keys work not properly any kind of issues. You need to repair laptop and replace the screen of the laptop. No problem! Call us @ 0557503724 for solving any kind of issues related to your device. We have teams of professional technician for your Dell Laptop Repair services provided in Dubai. We are using only Dell Genuine Parts to repair Dell Laptop and Computer.
Dell Laptop MotherBoard Replacement services in Dubai, UAE
If you are facing issues with your laptop, switch on, Dell laptop heating issues, Keyboard keys are not working properly, adapter issues, hard disk related issues and any other problem with your laptop and desktop computer. Contact us to gating solution of your all issues at our single platform related to your laptop and desktop. Our Dell technician expert team has ten years experience to provide services for laptop repair services in Dubai at anywhere and anytime.
The Dell Laptop related services in Dubai, which is provided by us. Such that like: –
What we offer:
- 24*7 hours services.
- Drop It Off or we pick it up – You Decide
- Services available at anywhere in Dubai
- Used only Dell Genuine Parts
- Specially Technician Team for Dell laptopContact us @ 0557503724 for resolve Dell Laptop MotherBoard Repair issues at your home and office.
Asus Computer & Laptop repair services in Dubai. Call us @ 0557503724
Asus is a multinational brand of laptop, computer, graphic cards, monitors, hardware, motherboards, and tablets and many more. Asus LCD screen is damaged & crack than you need for replacement of Asus computer and Laptop. Our professional and certified technician for repair & replacement of Asus devices accessories.
If you have any hardware problem with your Asus Computer and Laptop then you need for repair Asus Devices like Computer, Laptop etc. Do not waste time contact with us a better solution for your Asus Device. We have a special team for Asus repair in Dubai. Our technician used only Asus part for repairing your Asus device.
Our Asus repair Service Best Repairs for:
- Asus Desktop or Computers
- Asus Laptops
- Asus Net books
- Asus Tablets
- Asus LCD/LED
- Asus Smartphone
- Asus Monitors
- Asus Hardware
- And so on…
The service technician will be carefully solved your broken hinge and replace it with the Asus part for your Asus Laptop and computer.
For the best services by our certified technician to any issues of ASUS repair in Dubai Call us @ 0557503724.
Network Interface Card or NIC for short is a computer hardware component that is primarily used to connect your computer to your existing home or office network or to the internet. There are five types of Network Interface Card and the most commonly used are Ethernet card, wireless network card and the wireless dongle adapter. Ethernet card uses cable such as twisted pair cables to be able to establish a connection to the network and it is physically attached to a switch/hub or a router through cables. Wireless network card uses a small antenna to communicate with other wireless devices such as laptop, wireless router or an access point (AP) and they are not physically attached with other device but instead uses radio signal to transmit data through the air. A Network Interface Card can be installed to the computer through a PCI expansion slot or to a USB port.
Types of Network Interface Card
|PCI Network Card||PCI Wireless Network Card||USB Dongle Network Adapter|
Installing USB dongle Network Interface Card is straight forward all you have to do is to plug the USB dongle to any available usb port on your computer and install the necessary drivers and software if needed by the operating system but most often it is a plug and play device wherein windows will install all the necessary drivers for it to work.
Installing a PCI Network Interface Card requires you to have some basic knowledge on computer component and does not necessarily need you to be a computer whiz to do the job. To install the Network Interface Card follow through the step by step procedure below to successfully install your card.
- Unplug the power cable on your computer power supply.
- Open your PC case, there are usually two screws at the back of your pc, unscrew it and set aside the screw. Some pc case don’t have screws to remove the cover you just have to slide the cover to open, refer to your pc case manual on how to remove the cover of your pc.
- Discharge yourself from any static charge that my damage the component before touching any pc component. You can do this by using an anti-static wrist strap clipping it to the computer casing metallic part or if you don’t have this anti-static wrist strap you can touch any non-painted metallic part of the computer casing to remove any static charge from your body before proceeding to the installation of the component. When working with pc component such as network interface card always avoid touching the golden pins of the cards or the IC chips pins.
- Find an available PCI slot on your motherboard. PCI slot can be easily distinguished over PCI-E since PCI slot are shorter in length than PCI-E slots except for PCI-E 1x slot which is shorter than PCI slot. Refer to the image below.
- Install the NIC card by aligning the guide notches with the pci slot and pressing the card gently till it sit firmly on the PCI slot, you’ll know if it is sited well if you can’t see the pins of the NIC on the pci slot.
- Secure the card by using a single screw, screwing the card bracket firmly to the computer casing.
- Inspect the card if it moves, a well sited card should not move when you try to move them. A not properly sited card may damage the card when you power on your computer.
- Plug in the power cord to the power supply and power on your computer.
- Wait for windows to load, a “new device detected” message by windows should appear and it will install the necessary driver or ask you for the device driver, after the installation of device driver you can install its software if it has.
- Check device manager if the driver is installed properly, you should see no yellow exclamation on the NIC device.
If everything works out right then you can now close your computer casing and return the screw at the back of your pc.
The Motherboard is the biggest printed circuit board inside your computer casing and it is also called a mobo, it is where you connect the processor, memory, hard drive, peripheral devices and external devices such as printer. Installing a motherboard requires that the motherboard be installed properly otherwise you’ll be facing problems such as the computer don’t power up, constant system freezing or hang, recurring system reset and unprecedented system errors. In this guide I will show you how you can install a motherboard properly so you can avoid such problems.
THINGS YOU NEED IN INSTALLING A MOTHERBOARD
Things required in installing a motherboard
Install the pc memory and the processor along with the heat sink on the motherboard before installing the board on the pc casing to spare you the time and hassle especially when you are working on a micro-atx form factor casing which has less space to move on.
STEPS IN INSTALLING A MOTHERBOARD
- Remove Static Charge From Your Body: Before touching any pc component be sure to ground yourself to remove any sudden static discharge that may damage the motherboard or any computer component that you are holding. To discharge any static from your body, you have to use an anti-static wrist strap and connecting it to the ground or the metal chassis of the pc casing or if you don’t have an anti-static wrist strap you can touch a non-painted metallic plate on the computer casing. When using an anti-static wrist strap be sure to disconnect it before you power on your computer.
- Open Your Computer Chassis: To open your computer casing you have to unscrew the two screws at the back of the pc case, for some computer casing you have to slide the cover to remove the cover, check your computer casing manual to properly remove the cover.
- Install the Casing Face Plate: With your new computer casing a face plate is already included but for compatibility issues the face plate included with the motherboard should be used. To remove the installed faceplate press the corners of the face plate from the outside of the casing till it pop out. To insert the new face plate press the corners of the face plate from inside the casing till it sits firmly.
- Insert the Raisers or the Standoff:This are small metal or plastic that are used to secure the motherboard to the casing, don’t put standoff on all of the holes on the computer casing these will cause short circuit to the board if you are using metallic standoff, usually 6 standoff are enough to hold the board but some motherboard may use up to 9 standoffs, that will depend on the motherboard you are installing. Align your motherboard with the casing and look for the small holes on the motherboard against the holes in the casing so you’ll know where to put the standoff.
- Install the Motherboard: To install the motherboard slide the board slightly on the face plate until the motherboard back panel is inserted properly on the face plate and then align the motherboard holes against the standoff you have just inserted on the casing and make sure that no excess standoff are inserted that does not show clearly on the motherboard matching holes otherwise you’ll be shorting the motherboard components if metallic standoff are used.
- Secure the Motherboard: Secure the motherboard with the screws on the standoff, be sure not to over tighten the screws because it might cause hair like break on the motherboard circuit board.
- Connect the Board Front Panel:Connect the motherboard front panel connector to the casing front panel connecting wires, these wires are labeled reset, ide_led, pwersw and pled. Refer to your motherboard user manual on how to insert this connector on the motherboard. Front panel connectors location and label wil vary from motherboard to motherboard so check your motherboard user manual for proper front panel connection guide.
- Power Connectors: Plug in the power supply connector to its proper connection on the motherboard refer to how to install a power supply guide on this site on how to properly install a power connector on the motherboard.
- Install other peripheral devices such as video card, lan card.
- Before powering your system have a final inspection on all the connections you made, check that power cables are inserted properly where it should be inserted.
When planning to upgrade your computer memory, there are many memory type to consider such as DDR 1, DDR 2 and DDR 3 always check your motherboard manual for the type of memory it support. Always take note that memory types are not forward or backward compatible with other type of computer memory, for example DDR 1 is not compatible with DDR 2 nor DDR 3 or vice versa. DDR 2 compatible motherboard should be installed with a DDR 2 memory type and not DDR 1 or DDR 3.
To check your current computer memory configurations download RAMMon and install it on your computer be sure to download the correct file compatible with your current windows system configuration such as 64bit or 32bit windows check out How to know if you’re running 32bit or 64 bit Windows Operating System to guide you on how to know if you’re running a 32bit or a 64bit windows operating system. If you need to know more about computer memory, check out computer memory link to know more. When buying a computer memory to upgrade your computer take note of your current system ram type, maximum transfer speed, maximum bandwidth and memory capacity you need this information when buying pc memory especially if you want to achieve a dual channel configuration.
How to Install the Memory
1. Power Off Your Computer:
Power off your computer and unplug the power cord from the wall socket, remove the computer casing cover by removing the two screws at the back of the computer casing some computer casing don’t have screws you have to unlock it and slide the cover, refer to your computer casing manual on how to remove your computer casing cover.
2. Laptop Computer:
For laptop computer shutdown windows using the shutdown button at the start menu and close your laptop lid. If you used the laptop for a few hours let it cool for 5-10 minutes and then remove the laptop battery and unplug the power adapter from the laptop, this is to protect the component and the motherboard itself, never install a memory while power is applied to the laptop this will damage the RAM or even the laptop. Look for the memory icon at the back of your laptop some laptop brand might not have this icon, when you find this icon this is where the memory is located. Remove the 2-3 screws to open, check your laptop user manual for more information.
3.Remove Any Static Charge From Your Body:
You can do this by using an anti-static wrist strap and connecting it to a non-painted metallic part on the computer casing. If you don’t have an anti-static wrist strap you can touch a non-painted metallic part on the computer casing before touching any component. Always remember not to touch the gold plated pins or its IC chips on any computer component you are installing and always hold them by its edge.
4. Locate The Memory Slot:
Locating the memory slot is easy, for desktop computer it is usually beside the processor you might need to disconnect some cable if you need more space to work on. As you may have noticed memory slots are color coded most of the time 2 blue and 2 black or 2 black and 2 yellow this will depend on the brand of your motherboard. These color coding are used to indicate that they are on the same channel, so if you have 2 memory module and are planning for a dual channel configuration you have to use two identical memory module with the same ram type, transfer speed, bandwidth and memory capacity and installing them on the same color slot such as blue to blue or yellow to yellow refer to your motherboard for your motherboard memory slot specifications, for laptop this configuration don’t apply.
5. Install The Memory:
If you are adding additional memory, locate an empty slot and insert the new memory chip, Align the notch of the memory chip against the notch of the memory slot on the motherboard and gently push down the memory chip till the clamp locks in. If you can’t insert the memory chip properly there are two main reason why it can’t fit, first it could be that you are inserting the memory chip in reverse try to reverse it and install it again, the other reason could be that the memory type you are inserting is not supported by the motherboard, for example you are inserting a DDR2 on a DDR3 memory slot or vice versa recheck the memory specification you are installing.
6. Rechecking Everything:
Recheck everything, check that the memory chip(s) you have just installed are properly installed and locked in. plug all unplug cable that you have previously removed.
7.Checking If Memory Is Installed Properly:
Power on your computer, to check if the installed RAM is recognized properly by the system watch out for the Power-On-Self-Test (POST), and look for the total memory detected. The total memory should be your previous installed memory plus the memory you have just installed, if your previous memory is 2GB and you add another 2GB then your total memory should be 4GB. You can also check it when you are inside windows click on start >> right click Computer and selecting properties. For memory more than 3GB you have to have a 64-bit Windows operating system to be able to see the full 4GB, if your Windows is a 32-bit operating system it will only show a total of 3GB or less.
8. Completing the Installation:
If everything looks great and you see more rams than before in the windows system properties then you made it you can now close the computer casing and test if installing the new memory speed up your computer, always remember that not only the memory will contribute to the over all system performance, the processor, hard drive and graphics card should also be taken into consideration