Fix Your PC
now browsing by category
Call us at 0557503724 for Dell Laptop Repair in Dubai
Dell is a multinational brand of laptop & the desktop computer on the market. Dell is an international product Maker Company related to Computer & Laptop. Large number of users of Dell Laptop & desktop Computer available in Dubai, UAE. Dell laptop is doing work very smoothly. If you looking any kind of hardware issues like heating problem, screen damage and crack, Disk issues, Keyboard keys work not properly any kind of issues. You need to repair laptop and replace the screen of the laptop. No problem! Call us @ 0557503724 for solving any kind of issues related to your device. We have teams of professional technician for your Dell Laptop Repair services provided in Dubai. We are using only Dell Genuine Parts to repair Dell Laptop and Computer.
Dell Laptop MotherBoard Replacement services in Dubai, UAE
If you are facing issues with your laptop, switch on, Dell laptop heating issues, Keyboard keys are not working properly, adapter issues, hard disk related issues and any other problem with your laptop and desktop computer. Contact us to gating solution of your all issues at our single platform related to your laptop and desktop. Our Dell technician expert team has ten years experience to provide services for laptop repair services in Dubai at anywhere and anytime.
The Dell Laptop related services in Dubai, which is provided by us. Such that like: –
What we offer:
- 24*7 hours services.
- Drop It Off or we pick it up – You Decide
- Services available at anywhere in Dubai
- Used only Dell Genuine Parts
- Specially Technician Team for Dell laptopContact us @ 0557503724 for resolve Dell Laptop MotherBoard Repair issues at your home and office.
Asus Computer & Laptop repair services in Dubai. Call us @ 0557503724
Asus is a multinational brand of laptop, computer, graphic cards, monitors, hardware, motherboards, and tablets and many more. Asus LCD screen is damaged & crack than you need for replacement of Asus computer and Laptop. Our professional and certified technician for repair & replacement of Asus devices accessories.
If you have any hardware problem with your Asus Computer and Laptop then you need for repair Asus Devices like Computer, Laptop etc. Do not waste time contact with us a better solution for your Asus Device. We have a special team for Asus repair in Dubai. Our technician used only Asus part for repairing your Asus device.
Our Asus repair Service Best Repairs for:
- Asus Desktop or Computers
- Asus Laptops
- Asus Net books
- Asus Tablets
- Asus LCD/LED
- Asus Smartphone
- Asus Monitors
- Asus Hardware
- And so on…
The service technician will be carefully solved your broken hinge and replace it with the Asus part for your Asus Laptop and computer.
For the best services by our certified technician to any issues of ASUS repair in Dubai Call us @ 0557503724.
iMac Repair Services in Dubai Call Us @ 0557503724
Apple Inc. is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Cupertino, California that designs, develops, and sells consumer electronics, computer software, and online services.
Apple revolutionized personal technology with the introduction of the Macintosh in 1984. Today, Apple leads the world in innovation with iPhone, iPad, iMac. IMac devices are an elegant, sleek and a beautiful compact designed device that offers an ultimate desktop experience provide seamless experiences across all Apple devices. IMac is the idea that draws people towards it and as it said no one can predict the possibility of iMac issues, people went through a lot of trouble/issue at that time when there is no repair services around them. So, here we come in light with 24*7 iMac repair services to resolve your issues through the onsite support.
We are here to listen to your problems and resolve it as soon as possible with 100% satisfaction. Our onsite professionals and technician working 24*7 to provide onsite support and then apply methods for fixing it. We believe customer is the key to success and our area of expertise can make us achieve that. We do understand the value of your time and money so we are here to provide you with the best solution/support. And we believe in instant solution on time.
- SETUP and Installation of MAC
- Resolving Blue Screens and Booting Errors
- Configuration Settings Issues
- Optimization and Speed UP Help
How to clean up your hard drive using Windows disk cleanup
As we use our computer the hard drive of our PC accumulate temporary files overtimes. These temporary files are created when you run a particular program and delete it when you close the program normally. Temporary files are used by the system especially when the program you execute cannot allocate enough memory to do its task. Your Internet browser also creates temporary files when you browse the internet and overtime this file amasses on the computer hard drive and slows down your computer.
Ideally, once a week is good enough for you to run disk utilities to remove these temporary files and cleanup your trash bin on your drive, by doing this, aside from making your computer healthy you also regain the space on your drive used by this temporary files. Using Windows Disk cleanup utility can do these job easily and also other third party software such as ccleaner is also a good choice in cleaning your computer temporary files.
In this tutorial includes
Using Windows Disk Cleanup in Windows Xp
Using Windows Disk Cleanup in Window 7
Using Windows Disk Cleanup in Windows 8
Step by step guide in using Windows Disk Cleanup in Windows Xp
- Click on Start >> Run, under the RUN command box type “cleanmgr.exe” without the quotes.
- Under Disk Cleanup tab check on Download Program Files, Temporary Internet Files, Recycle Bin and Temporay Files, you can also check other files to delete by just clicking on the checkbox and then click on OK button.Windows XP disk cleanup Windows XP Disk Cleanup More Options
Disk Cleanup More Options
- Windows Component – Click to start Windows Component Wizard which you can add or remove windows component, if you are not using a particular component, you can save disk space by removing it.
- Installed Programs – Click to open Add or Remove Programs which you can use to remove installed program. If you are not using a particular program, you can save disk space by removing it.
- System Restore – Click to open System Restore, which you can use to remove saved system restore points. If you have several system restore points, you might not need the older one, and you can save space by removing them. The Clean up button purges all but the most recent system restore point on the specified drive.
Step by step guide in using Windows Disk Cleanup in Windows 7
- Click on Start >> Run, under the RUN command box type “cleanmgr.exe” without the quotes.
- Select the drive you want to cleanup and click on OK.
- Under Disk Cleanup tab check on Download Program Files, Temporary Internet Files, Offline webpages, Recycle Bin and Temporay Files, you can also check other files to delete by just clicking on the checkbox and then click on OK button.Disk Cleanup Other Options
1. Clean up system files – Clicking this button deletes previous Windows installations, Windows Defender files, and Windows upgrade log files that you might no longer need.
2. View Files – Clicking this button shows you the content of your PC Downloaded Program files
Step by step guide in using Windows Disk Cleanup in Windows 8
1.Right click on Start by sliding your mouse pointer at the lower left edge of your screen then click on Run, under the RUN command box type “cleanmgr.exe” without the quotes.
2.Under Disk Cleanup tab check on Download Program Files, Temporary Internet Files, Offline webpages, Recycle Bin and Temporay Files, you can also check other files to delete by just clicking on the checkbox and then click on OK button.
Disk Cleanup Other Options
- Clean up system files – Clicking this button deletes previous Windows installations, Windows Defender files, and Windows upgrade log files that you might no longer need.
- View Files – Clicking this button shows you the content of your PC Downloaded Program files.
Seeing an error message that says “Non-system disk or disk error” when you power on your computer means that your computer can’t find windows in your hard drive and therefore it cannot continue to load Windows. This is very frustrating because you cannot use your computer until the problem is fixed.
Here are some simple trouble shooting tips you can follow to solve this “Non-system disk or disk error” error message. I presume you have some basic know how on some basic computer components, please check out PC Component for some basic guide on computer parts and accessories.
- Make sure that your computer is booting from your internal hard drive where Windows is installed. Check that your first boot device is your hard drive to do this go to CMOS setup by pressing “delete” or “F2” key when your PC is in Power-On-Self-Test (POST) status and check that your first boot device priority is set to your hard drive or HDD also check that your hard disk drive is detected by the system. If you have more than one drive connected to your computer you have to select the drive where windows is installed, usually it is installed on the primary hard drive and not the secondary hard drive but that will depend on the setup of the manufacturer when you first purchase your computer or you can just disconnect the cable on the other hard drive and let the only drive where windows is installed the only drive connected to your system or motherboard.
- Other possibilities is that your computer might be trying to load Windows from a removable media rather than from the hard disk inside your computer, remove any inserted or connected USB flash drives, digital cameras, memory cards also check for media that might be inserted on the floppy disk and CD/DVD drives.
- If instruction 1 and 2 doesn’t fix the problem and the error still persist, there is a probability that some portion of your hard drive might be corrupt specially the boot sector of your hard drive. The remedy for this is to insert your windows installation disk and performing a repair of installation of windows. In this step you have to have your Windows CD/DVD installation disk at hand and boot on your CD/DVD drive. You can skip this procedure and go to the next procedure if you like.
- If instruction 1 to 3 doesn’t fix the problem, then you have to open the casing of your computer and check for the cable connected to your hard drive. The error might be due to a loose connection between your motherboard and your hard drive. First of find the SATA cable inside your computer, if your hard drive is SATA drive. Check for IDE cable if you are using PATA Hard drive. If you are not familiar with Hard drives check out the Hard disk drive article on this site for more information. When you found the cable try removing it and then reseating the cable firmly, just be careful not to apply too much force that may cause something to break inside your computer, do this both on your hard disk drive and the motherboard.
- If instruction 1 to 4 doesn’t fix the problem then your hard drive may have failed. If your hard drive has failed you have to replace your hard drive and you have to clean install windows on your new hard drive.