1.TO ENABLE OR DISABLE IN INTERNET EXPLORER
1. In Internet Explorer click on tool on the top menu.
2. Choose Internet Options.
3. Click on the Security tab.
4. Click on Custom Level
5. Scroll down until you see the section labeled ‘Scripting.’
8. Click on OK and refresh your browser to see the effect.
2.TO ENABLE OR DISABLE IN MOZILLA FIREFOX
1. In Mozilla Firefox click on tool on the top menu.
2. Click on Option.
3. Select Content on the navigation tab.
3.TO ENABLE OR DISABLE IN SAFARI 5
1. Apple safari click on the Edit menu.
2. Select on Preferences.
3. Inside preferences click on the Security tab.
4.TO ENABLE OR DISABLE IN GOOGLE CHROME
1. Click on Customize and control google chrome
2. Click on Settings
3. Scroll down at the bottom of the page and click on show advance settings
4. Under privacy